What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Once again...just because you HAVE to read something, doesn't mean you won't enjoy it!

So I agreed to read Found by Haddix for the Battle of the Books at the Sewickley Library. It is the first one in her Missing series. I'm not sure why I wasn't excited to read it. I read and loved Uprising and I really, really liked Claim to Fame. So now that I think about it, I am not surprised that I loved this book and can't wait to read the others in the series.
Jonah and his friend Chip are adopted and they have just started getting weird letters in the mail that say, "You are one of the missing" and "Beware they are coming for you" so that starts them on a truly bizarre, sci-fi journey to find out just what is really going on here.
Great book and great series!

No comments:

Post a Comment