What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fortune and Fame

As I have written, I am a huge fan of the LA Candy series and I've been waiting for The Fame Game to come out for a long time! The Fame Game features Madison Parker, the sneaky, coniving chick from Candy who pretended to be born of wealth, but really hailed from a tiny town, the child of a convict and an alcoholic. When she was outed by her little sister, Sophie, it made her even more sympathetic and likable and her stardom grew. Now she is back in another Reality TV show with three new co-stars.
This is pure Stuart Woods Cheese for teens, but much better than most, if not all, of Woods' latest Stone offerings. Great fun! And it is set in LA of course, so it is automatically entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment