What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snowy Day, Snowy Book

Finished Let it Snow and I have to say it was quite enjoyable.  It is written by three different authors:  Lauren Myracle, John Green and Maureen Johnson.  The three stories are really one big story and all of the characters are a bit related and well, it really was quite a fun little book to read!  It all starts with a big old snow storm on Christmas Eve Day.
I really liked all three of the stories and I love Green and Myracle, so I wasn't surprised to enjoy their stories, but the wonderful surprise was the first story by Johnson.  Very funny.  Loved the characters and their sense of humor.  I hope to read a Johnson book soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment