What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Something to Hold You Over

If you are hooked on the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver then you are really anxious for Requiem to come out. Sadly it isn't until later this year. But we've had some things to help us while we wait. There was Hana. And this one, Annabel. Soon Raven will be available and then finally Requiem!!
Annabel is Lena's mom. Lena was told she was dead but she was actually in prison, because she was part of the resistance movement. This little story has both "then" and "now" chapters. Telling of her decision to not get cured and then telling of her escape. Good stuff but makes me want the third book even more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment