What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

In the City...


Man...Hollow City is as good as its cover.  As I mentioned in this post, I needed to refresh my memory on the details, but I am so glad I did.  I was fully able to enjoy this book, but it would be hard NOT to enjoy it.  Incredible.  Creepy and awesome.  I bought the book and the audio and they were worth every penny.  Another MASSIVE cliff-hanger, even more so than the first one!  I can't wait until the third!!

No comments:

Post a Comment