What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Ah...this is the life...

Most men would love to be Stone Barrington, I bet.  And I can't blame them.  Even though his life is always in danger, this time in Paris, NYC, Connecticut and Maine, Stone always comes out on top.  Along the way he makes more money, hangs with beautiful women, eats great food and drives awesome cars.  This was another winner from Woods or from whomever is writing for him now.  Great stuff, even though Peter and Ben weren't around.  Unintended Consequences features a lot of Lance, which is always good for a laugh because he is so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment