What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Going Away Again

When Away, the sequel to The Line, first came out, I started to read it. For some weird reason, I stopped reading it. I remember thinking that I didn't like it or something and probably wouldn't finish it. Recently I read the sequels to Wither and Delirium, and as I did, I kept thinking about Away and remembering it really well, and remembering that I had enjoyed it. So I can't for the life of me figure out why I stopped reading it, I mean it was A MAZE ING, but it certainly was good!
Again it is definitely more of a serial kind of deal, you can't read it without having read the first and it won't be satisfying to read it without reading the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment