What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals!

First with an easier one, as it is pretty much the only goal I made last year that I met!  I plan to read 300 books in 2013!  Last year I hoped to read 175 and I read 270.  So this year I am going large!
I also want to read 1,000,000 words.  I don't know if I did that last year, but this year I am going to keep track and make it to 1,000,000!
A more serious goal is to try to use Sacred Space every day!  I know I didn't do it last year, but I really want to this year.  So I will try again.  I'm following them on Twitter so maybe that will make it easier!  Ha!
Another thing that I want to do in 2013 is be thankful every day.  Intentionally think of something for which I am thankful.  And I think I will try to post it as well, just to keep myself honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment