What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Funny!

Seth is an uncommon name and so for a long time, I got Seth MacFarlane confused with Seth Rogen.  They are not the same.  Seth MacFarlane wrote A Million Ways to Die in the West as a screenplay and then made it into this here novel.  A Million Ways to Die in the West was a movie that came out this May and I remember seeing the commercials and thinking it looked very funny, but a little crude and so I wouldn't go see it, because I couldn't take my mom.  I was drawn in right away by the blurb on the back, which was hilarious.  Seriously. Being a fan of Virgil and Everett, I thought that this would be like those books, but it was NOT.  But it was extremely enjoyable!  And a very quick listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment