What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A second year for Project Fear!

For awhile I was worried that Project Fear wasn't coming back!  I couldn't find a lot of information about it online but maybe I wasn't looking in the right places.  Finally I read in the Beaver County Times that it was returing for sure and there was much rejoicing!  This project is put together by a local special effects company called S.o.S f/x Entertainment.  These folks are extremely talented. At Project Fear when I say actors, I mean ACTORS. The theme of the attraction is that a wacko scientist has been working on a project about, well, fear! The man who plays the scientist is incredibly cool. All of the folks were friendly and gifted and you could tell they love what they do. There were countless creative scenes. The ending set is especially gory and well done. I love PF and I hope they do a little more to spread the word. I will do my part, with my big mouth, but even a Facebook page would help. People need to know about this place. Excellent!

1 comment:

  1. We visited Project Fear on Saturday October 23rd. We had visited this attraction last year so this was not a new one for me. This attraction really didn’t change much from last year. The same premise as last year and I think the guy who plays the crazy doctor is incredible, he just rattles off so much dialogue and just does an awesome job playing the part.

    The women who greets you inside and go over everything was the same from last year too. This is a fun attraction by fun I mean there is a lot of enthusiasm from the actors and really makes for a great time. Nice gory effects and the ending are just really disturbing, we still wonder if it was real or fake.

    Scariness I give this attraction 6 mainly because it rally didn’t change much from last year and atmosphere 5.

    ReplyDelete