What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Prey

Storm Prey came out last year and I can't believe I missed it.  I love Lucas Davenport so much and I recently realized I am two books behind so I was happy to get to listen to 2010's offering on cd.
This is the twentieth Prey book and after all of this time, I never get tired of them. Not only do they take place in the great state of Minnesota, but Lucas is an extremely lovable hero.
In this latest book a team of criminals has robbed the hospital pharmacy, killing one man accidentally.  There was one witness who saw one of the criminals, and that was Davenport's surgeon-wife, Weather.
I love the dialog, the details, the "how in the heck is Lucas going to get his man this time?" just as I love them in every book.  Another great book from Mr. Sandford.  I love you!   The book is read by Richard Ferrone and I love everything he reads, so do the audio if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment