What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Much Needed Pick Me Up

I read Crazy Dangerous and was so down and miserable that I had to pick something that I knew would be funny for my next listen.  The final book in the Magic in Manhattan series by Sarah Mlynowski, Parties and Potions came to mind right away.  I am so glad that I still had this one to read.  I knew it would pick me up and it really did.  I enjoyed this series so much.  Rachel is a huge weenie, but a lovable one!  And honestly, I didn't know what she would decide to do about Raf and Adam.  I could see it going either way.  So this was a wonderful story, although I am sad to see it end, it did end really well.  What a great, great series!  Thank you for the laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment