What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Marathon

Am I too old to run a marathon?  Probably.  But man, Resolve made me want to try.  Resolve is told from the POV of a professor at a fictitious college in Pittsburgh.  It was near to hear the city described as Dr. Keller runs the Pittsburgh Marathon and tells of his plan to murder someone on the course and the events that led up to that decision.  Like successfully run marathon, this book is paced very well.  I hope to read more from J. J. Hensley.

No comments:

Post a Comment