What's Going On Here?

There are SO MANY wonderful book review blogs out there and I can't compete with them, that is for sure. So this is not a book review blog. This is just a way for me to organize what I have read so that I can be better at matching the right book to the right person. The blog title comes from the brilliant mind of the most talented woman who ever lived, Ms. Judy Garland. The full quote is, "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else." That is what I hope to do here and in ever aspect of my life.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There's a Virus in My Ear, in My Ear

I think I could make a song about that.  Monday was a bad day, physically.  Sunday night I went to bed with my head spinning.  I figured it would go away by morning, but by morning it was worse.  I tried to drive, but that was NOT a good idea, so crying, I drove home.  My wonderful friend, Sharon, took me to Med Express, which is a wonderful place and it turns out I have some virus that landed in my ear, in the section that impacts balance.  What a relief to know that it was something that simple.  Unfortunately, because it is a virus, it must run its course.  It is impossible for me to read and even stand, though they did give me Antivert, which helps a lot.  Today my stomach is unreal sick, so it must be the virus as well.  This is the thing that I have.  I feel physically awful but I feel emotionally well because of my dear, dear friend Sharon and my lovely friends Karen, Patti, and Pennie, who are taking care of my programs at work.  I am so very blessed.  I am getting prayers from so many beautiful people.  When I called work on Monday, dear Lisa told me not to worry at all.  Joy and Dolores and all those to whom I have spoken or texted have been so kind.  So I can't complain (except I can't read!!) because I am so thankful and blessed.   How can I complain when I have to much love and so much for which I am thankful?

No comments:

Post a Comment